Your voice will be used in store announcements all over Japan, prerecorded telephone messages and other audio content.
Use your free, private time to make money recording audio narrations using equipment in your own home. We’re looking for speakers of English, Mandarin Chinese, Korean and various Southeast Asian and European languages.
Native speakers of various languages
We’re looking for native speakers of English, Mandarin Chinese, Korean, Vietnamese, Thai, Indonesia, Cantonese, Spanish, French and other Asian and European languages.
People who know they have a great voice
If you have experience as a narrator, announcer or voice actor, or if you have confidence in your mellifluous voice and correct pronunciation, please get in touch with us!
Don’t live in Tokyo? No problem.
You don’t need a full-fledged recording studio. Simply record your voice at home using a microphone and a PC and upload the recording to us.
How to apply & register
If you are a native speaker of a language other than Japanese, are able to record at home, and have a bank account in Japan or can receive payment by PayPal, get in touch with us.
- To start, send us a sample of your voice along with the necessary information by e-mail.
- * Resume (Be sure to include your name, address and telephone number.)
- * Send us several samples of your voice, recorded on the recording equipment you will use at home. Your samples should be 30–60 seconds long in total and be in .wmv or .mp3 format. News copy, stories, character dialogue or other content of your choice is fine (no background music).
- * Please tell us about the recording environment at your home, the equipment you will be using, the file formats you can record in and any other information you think is relevant.
- We will register you (free of charge) following evaluation of your pronunciation in the standard variety of your language, enunciation, volume and expressive power, as well as the sound quality of your recording.
- Once you are approved, your voice sample will be uploaded to our website to complete the registration process.
- Remuneration is paid on a freelance, project-by-project basis.
- Japanese people are also encouraged to apply.